Friday, July 20, 2007

Remember these guys?

I do. What a cute bunch! I can't believe this was 3 years ago. I can still see little bits of these people in the kids that actually live with me. There is no trace of that hair on Lucy's head, however.
A parting shot of the fence flowers. Every year, I find it very difficult to leave my yard for vacation. Luckily, our neighbor has volunteered to water (and harvest!) while I'm gone. This is not a very easy job for our yard is quite large and has no installed irrigation. Everything is done by hose, sprinkler and/or soaker. As hard as it is to leave the yard, leaving work and the hectic routine of camps/pre-school is a piece of cake. I can't wait to get to the lake. After the next 21 hours of laundry, bill-paying, packing, cleaning, and watering, we'll be on vacation! See you in two weeks, or more accurately, to the 5 or so of you who read this, I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Wendy & Jil - The Original Agreeable Sisters said...

Hey I'm one of the 5 people who read it and I wont see you tomorrow. I wish. Only 28 more hours of actual camp. Then laundry, bill paying, packing, feeding children, surviving...See you soon!

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda