Sunday, March 9, 2008

The coolest coat rack ever

When we painted Henry's room, we took everything off the walls (duh). One of the things we took down was the kid's coat rack. It was already painted but faded and now ugly with the bright new walls. Of course, we had to repaint it. I looked everywhere for inspiration and finally decided to go with bright white with colorful polka dots. Well, that didn't last long. I got as far at the bright white. At the time, Henry was drawing these amazing creatures in pencil, so I asked him to draw a few of them on the coat rack. I copied them over in sharpie.
Henry's
Mae is also wonderfully creative, so she added a few.

Also Mae's

And I put one of Lucy's on, too.

I know you can't see any of them in this picture, but they're all there and they looks fabulous. (remember, you can click on the picture to make it larger)

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda