Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scrap socks, take 2!

I've got a matching pair of mis-matched socks. They are so soft and comfy. I'm learning that it is not easy to photograph your own feet.
(yes, that is a ceiling fan in the background)
I wish I had enough green (its very light, but trust me, its green) and purple to make another one. I love that color combo.
Now, onto the mis-matched mate for Josie. I might have to start fresh for her because, sadly, I cannot find the smaller orange sock that started this whole thing. Oh well, I've got lots of scraps. And if I use up my scraps that means I can go out and buy more yarn, right? Of course I'm right.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, they are beautiful! The ultimate in mis-matchedness. And if anyone asks, I give you permission to buy Plenty of More Yarn when you finish your odds and ends. The word Plenty being defined at your discretion, since you are Sock Mistress Extraordinaire.
~Thalia

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda