Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Passports::New and Old

I am getting the girls passports for a trip to Mexico with Chance's family over spring break. We got the pictures taken today. Here they are. Tilly's was by far the funniest. Trying to get her to stand in the right spot, not look too goofy, stay still and look at the camera was quite a challenge. I think it came out pretty well.


I was looking through some old passports of mine and came across this one from when I went to visit Jen in England when I was 6 years old. I put the picture of Isabel right next to it to see if there was any similarity between the two of us, we have never heard that before ;)



No comment on my hairdo please.

1 comment:

Wendy & Jil - The Original Agreeable Sisters said...

You were not 6, you were "6 and a hah-f". Very british indeed.

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda