Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wheeeeeee!

We changed things around in the backyard. Instead of the tightrope, we put in a rope swing. I can't get over how much everyone loves it. They come home from school and run right back to it. They wake up in the morning and want to swing.
Lucy is the only one who is really the right size (weight) for the swing. Mae and Henry are a bit heavy (and I'm pretty much on the dirt when I sit on it). But they all get a great ride.

I feel kind of sorry for the surrounding trees and bushes that have gotten their leaves kicked off. I'm pretty sure we haven't done any permanent damage, but that corner looks a little ragged around the edges now.

Look at all that green! We've had some great spring rain followed by warm sunny days. That grass has been mowed three times in the past ten days!

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda