Wednesday, August 19, 2009

catching up

Okay, I realize that I never posted about our trip to Keystone, but the other Agreeable Sister did and she linked to all her one million pictures. Is that good enough? I thought so. Plus, we've got a new computer (Thanks Jackson, "it is awesome" say all 5 of us) and all my CO pictures are on the old one. That bowl of cereal above is Trix Swirl. Gross, but colorful.

We spent one glorious day at my friends backyard pool. It was so lovely I wish we both had more time for days like that.

We spent two hilarious hours bowling. How cool are those shoes?

And one other day picking blueberries here.

It took a while to fill these buckets. In fact, we all picked then combined our buckets to make one full one.

It was a delicious way to spend the day.


The cobbler that night was pretty spectacular, too.
::
I have a few more pictures of our summer in SB. I'll hopefully get to posting those soon. I've also got a bunch of Lake photos to show you. School starts next week, so maybe I'll find the time to get back on track with more consistent posting.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda