Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If you don't like the weather...

...how long do I have to wait for it to change? They always say wait 5 minutes but I have been waiting for about a week now and it isn't changing much. Well I guess it changed a little, it was 11 yesterday and today it is -3.
I keep thinking this is what it was like when I was in college in Laramie but then I just heard from my friend who still lives in Laramie and she said it was -8 with a wind chill of...get this... -33! Now that's cold! Here are a couple of photos of the bravest people in Louisville, the ones who decided to walk to school today. Notice Josie is not in that picture? She is smart and got a ride with the neighbors. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two in the bottom pic voted "Most likely to climb Mt. Everest" They ain't scared of a little chill...
GO COWBOYS!!!!

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda