Sunday, December 4, 2011

December already!

I am simply in awe that we are already into December. My goal for this month is to share all my November (and possibly October) photos. These pictures were taken at an undeveloped coastal preserve near where Mae practiced soccer. Lucy came with me and we had a great time exploring. The light was beautiful, just about sunset.
We found a lot of these caterpillars on a willow tree which will become Spotted Tussock Moths. I continue to be fascinated by life cycles of moths and butterflies. Such amazing diversity.
We also found a tree swing. Loads of fun!
This is the path along a creek. We saw an egret and a kingfisher!
In my opinion, this is the best way to spend a soccer practice. Well, knitting in a warm car is a pretty good option, too.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda