Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Backyard/Frontyard

I am usually the first one up in the house (not counting Candace who is usually up and out of the house before I can even think of getting out of bed - 4:30am). The other morning I came downstairs, made my coffee and looked out the back door to see this beautiful sunrise beginning. This picture doesn't do it justice at all.
Then I went out front to get the newspaper and saw this...the full moon setting. It was amazing.
I love Colorado, even if the Broncos aren't really as good as all these Coloradans think. I have some good "Tebowing" pictures to share as well, coming soon. If you don't know what "tebowing" is, look it up.

1 comment:

Cindy or Bart said...

Great pics. We love Colorado too.

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda