Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hello Everyone!

I'm inspired by my yard right now. Everything is starting to take off. You can just see the squash, beans and tomatoes beginning to take over the garden. We'll be snacking right from these plants soon I hope. We've already eaten one head of cauliflower, which was pretty infested with tiny aphid-like bugs, but I think they nearly disappeared during the cooking process. Protein, right?



I wish I could spend all my time watching my plants grow and produce. I love this lavender. More to come as summer kicks in!


1 comment:

Wendy & Jil - The Original Agreeable Sisters said...

Love the garden. I will have to put some of my lavender on here too. Are you starting to figure things out?

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda