Monday, January 14, 2008

New year, new projects!

I bought myself a few new books right after Christmas and I'm so excited about all of the great new ideas that my head is about to explode with potential creations. Not to mention all the baking, gardening and kid's room redecorating I want to do. There are not enough hours in the day. Mae suggested that I buy this book. Such a great suggestion! Thanks Mae. She picked out a dinosaur pattern. We're waiting for the yarn (color-landscape) to arrive (I ordered it at Webs).
In the meantime, I'm working on this doll for Lucy's birthday or maybe even sooner. The pattern is from the same book and is a reversible Cinderella. Hopefully, pictures of the finished product will explain how it works.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda