Monday, May 12, 2008

More Socks!

How about these babies? Pretty colorful aren't they? Mae chose the yarn again and I did the knitting. Tons of fun, I tell you. I love stripes.
I could have made them exactly the same since I had bought two skeins of this yarn (which was great color-wise but not so soft), but she said she didn't want them that way so I went with it. I like how they're different, yet clearly a pair.
::
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I was treated to the sweetest tea party ever by Mae's class on Friday (all the moms not just me), complete with tablecloths, flowers, tea and muffins with strawberries cut in a heart shape. Awwww. They even sang an original song. So wonderful. Then on Sunday, Henry gave me a set of tiny happy face clay balls he made to represent our family. So cute.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda