Friday, November 21, 2008

Craft sale

Last week a bunch of women I know from playing volleyball hosted a cocktail hour featuring handmade crafts for sale. Other women were selling jewelry, pottery, tie-dye clothes and crochet scarves. It was my first try at selling stuff I've made and although I didn't sell much it was a lot of fun. I didn't sell any scarves or hats, so we're planning another sale in December.

Close up of the hand made tag on the hand made scarf.


These little guys were pretty popular. I think I'll make some more.


Here's a shot of all the knit/crochet goodness. Sadly, I don't have any good photos of the mini sock ornaments (which also sold well, pattern here) or the crochet snowflakes (which didn't sell). Hopefully, I'll get some good pictures before the next sale.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda