Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Oh my goodness, computer problems are the worst. But, we're back online today and things are looking good.Don't we look huge? I mean I know we're tall and all, but we're not giants. I guess it must be the camera angle.
If any of you watch the Backyardigans, this is a tribute to their Samurai Pie episode, my personal favorite.

Some of the million leftover pine branch slices John cut for Mae's class.

Not a great photo, but you can probably guess what it says even if you can't see it.


The stockings were hung precariously by the non-functional chimney with a bit of care. Santa only needed to move the middle one to get through. He's that good.
::
Peace, joy and lots of love to everyone. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda