Wednesday, March 21, 2012

beading class

I took an adult education class this winter, beginning beading taught by a good friend. It was fabulous! I learned new techniques, became aware of new tools and purchased some beautiful beads. Lucy picked out and created the necklace above.
This project was supposed to be a long, lariat-style necklace (not a style I will ever wear), but in this house it has become a window adornment.
I'll take some more pictures of the projects we finished in class. I have about 7 or 8 new necklaces. I'm not sure I like to wear necklaces, so maybe I'll post pictures and give them away to loyal blog readers! I guess I have to become a loyal blog poster first.
::
Baseball and softball are in full swing, both H & M's teams looking pretty good.
::
Happy Spring Officially today (or yesterday)!

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda