Sunday, May 13, 2012

Field Trip!

 I was lucky enough to join Henry for a field trip last week. I go on field trips all the time at our elementary school, but there aren't many options when you've got a 7th grader.  They don't go on as many and parents aren't really invited. It was awesome to be with Junior High schoolers. 
 The field trip was to a creek and then to the beach where the creek meets the coast. Right up my rusty marine biology ally. Turns out, I still know enough to get by. 
My bike riding skills were kind of rusty, too. But I was with a pro. 
A very speedy pro.
::
The stars were aligned as John had this day off. He, not only drove the girls to school, but also served as the family photographer. 

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda