Monday, May 21, 2012

My home garden

 My home garden has a different crop of spring flowers than the school garden, and A LOT fewer vegetables. I've got bachelor buttons and larkspur.  
 The only things I've planted this year are a few sweet peas in January. Sheesh. I could have been picking beans and zucchini by now, but nope, didn't plant any yet. I did just put in 5 tomato plants yesterday. Maybe I'll see some fruit by August.
 Fortunately, the strawberries that went in a few years ago did really well. There is nothing like a warm, sweet, right off the plant juicy berry.
Again, my 'weeds' make me look good. But you can't eat them. The house looks pretty, tho, with vases in nearly every room. 

1 comment:

Cindy or Bart said...

Les fleurs et les fraises de votre jardin de la maison sont jolies.

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda