Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Catching up

 I looked back through my photos and I found a bunch that I need to share.
Above is Lucy (and a boy in her class who couldn't keep his wig on) in her class play, The Brementown Musicians. It was a fabulous show, great music and funny lines.
Mae was in Treasure Island a few weeks later, but I forgot my camera. Argghhh.
She was amazing. Lots of lines delivered with an accent and good timing.
 It was an epic year for wisteria. 
 I took lots of pictures, both with and without people.
 It was also an epic year for cauliflower. 
This one weighed about 9lbs and took 3 meals to eat it.
Good thing we all like it.
 Yep, scootering in a wedding party dress.
She would have been wearing heels if she had them.
Mae has been super sporty, she played basketball and softball again this winter and spring.
This is the only picture I took of either sport. I kept thinking I'll bring my camera next time, and before I knew it, it was over. Aarrghh!
::
We also had a visit from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Carol, a few volleyball tournaments, an anniversary (15!) and a birthday (44!) and I don't have pictures of any of that. 
All were thoroughly enjoyed, lots of dessert (not at vb).

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda