Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

It was requested that I stay in bed a few extra minutes this Sunday so that H, M and L could prepare this. The sign reads "Reserved for Mom."
That was at 8:30am and I didn't take any more pictures, HOWEVER, it was an amazing day that I'm going to share with you in words.
::
  9:30 Henry and I went to school gardens to water and check gopher traps. Got one!
11:30 The whole family to the beach.
12:00 Family volleyball.
 1:00 Mae and I swam to the buoy at East Beach, saw dolphins and a sea lion.
 2:00 More volleyball, this time 4x4 with friends.
 4:00 Short nap on the couch.
 5:30 Grill chicken & veggies.
 7:00 Strawberry shortcake.
10:00 Bed.

Hope everyone had a special day, too!

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda