Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rag Curls

So, the other day Lucy decided she wanted to have curly hair. And since I don't own any curlers, we made some out of an old pillow case.
She looked so cute with them in. Kind of Little House on the Prairie, but no one here knows that series (book or tv)........yet.
She slept in them, said they were comfortable. Not possible, I say. The next morning we took them out and tah-dah! Curls.
She loved 'em and loved that many people at school noticed and mentioned her hair.
Not related to curly hair, Sunday morning breakfast. Often popovers, sometimes bagels, rarely waffles. Always delicious and easy, you know, easy like a Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Lucy looks very cute with curly hair. I'm surprised she slept in the rag curlers with no complaints.

Yummm, I can taste the popovers!

Grandma Nancy said...

And, I haven't heard Lionel Ritchie sing that song in a million years. Took me back in time......

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda