Monday, November 3, 2008

Costumes, phew!

So, remember how I said we didn't have our costumes quite figured out on the night before Halloween. Well, it was about 6:00 on Halloween night and we finally started pulling everything together. Of course, as soon as we were ready to head out the door, a pretty heavy rain starts falling (the first since April!). Fortunately, it didn't last long and we were good to go. Phew.I used my old standby hat, which I love.
John took the easy route.

Henry wore Mae's ninja costume from two years ago.

Lucy was Lucy.

And Mae was a newspaper person. I've added Newsies to the top of our queue. I'm told it is a really good musical.

This is the larger of two volunteer pumpkins that just happened to be ready now. Perfect since the three pumpkin plants I intentionally planted in July to be ready by Halloween all died. Phew.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda