Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally Fall

Just last weekend it finally got cool around here. Cool enough to pick up this thick warm yarn and make something. I'm not sure what I think about this pattern, but it was really fast to knit up (size 17 needles!!!).
Aren't these the cutest pumpkins you ever did see? I made the crochet ones and Mae needle felted the one in front. I love hers the most!
And since it had not been very cool yet this year, we've had to make our own fall leaves. This one is water colors on coffee filter paper, then cut out in leaf shape. I made a bunch and stuck them to the window. If you look closely you can see water (?) on the outside of the window. What the heck makes water outside?? RAIN! Our first real rainfall since April. Very exciting. We got almost four inches. The gardens are very happy.

No comments:

About Us

Moms to Henry, Mae, Isabel, Josephine, Lucinda and Matilda